Sunday, June 21, 2009

Italy

Well I made it to Italy and after about 30 seconds I missed my babe!!! It is going to be a great time and I am glad I made the decision to come! It is funny how different the scenery is here in Italy compared to Cairo!!! It is so green and hilly! Well I guess it is more like Mountains! They are so beautiful!!!! I have loved how green it is! It really does look like a picture! everywhere you look! I can't wait to fill up my memory card!!!! It is a photographers dream!!! I love it!!!! I am glad that I found a Cafe to have the internet and I am able to talk to people! I hope you all have a great fathers day and I hope to continue sharing with you through these experiences in Italy!

OHHHHH I forgot to say it rained the first day here!!!! It was fun to see it and feel it!!!! The only thing was that is was VERY cold!!!! I forgot I would be in the mountains!!! I will have to buy an umbrella I think!!! Well Love to you all and I hope you have a great Sunday!

Memory Verses for the Week:

2 Corinthians 5:17
Galatians 2:20
Memorize them with me if you want! Two a week for the next year!!! I think I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment