Monday, December 27, 2010

23 weeks and Kicking!

Well Norris and I are about 23 weeks along and we are enjoying this fun moment in life!  It is weird to think that soon this little thing will be out and we have to take care of it!!!  YIKES!  It will be fun but I am sure there will be many moments that we will have lots of questions!  

How Far along are you?   23 weeks and feeling fine!

How big is Baby? He/She is getting huge....or at least I think so!  At a pound going strong

Weight Gain? Well it is really confusing to have everything in kilos!  I am at the smallest weight I have ever been!!!!!!!!  Just Kidding... I think it is about 16 pounds!

Sex? We hope to not know until the big day!

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes we are definitely in maternity clothes!

Stretch Marks? None yet!

Sleep? Not to bad... Now that we are on Christmas Vacation sleep will be great!

Symptoms? I am so blessed...I have not felt much different. 

Movement? YES!!!  These last two weeks I can feel the baby getting bigger and stronger!

Food Cravings? Not really...I could eat a salad a day but that is normal!

Labor Signs? Praise the Lord not yet!

Belly Button in or out? It is beginning to flatten.  I have a feeling it will be out soon!

What I miss? Running.  This time last year I was training for a marathon and I miss doing that!

What I am looking forward to? I want to know if it is a boy or girl!

Best moment of the week? Norris got to feel the baby last week!  IT WAS AWESOME!!!!  He was so cute with his reaction!!!!  WHAT A MIRACLE!

1 comment:

  1. You need to include a baby bump picture. I would like to see a new one.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete