Saturday, June 12, 2010

10 years


So today is my 10 year reunion from high school.  It is funny how fast and slow the time seems to have gone.  I can definitely say that I never thought I would be here.  The only thing I knew after graduation was that I was going to go to Bethel College.  After that I knew nothing.  I can say that these last 10 years have brought some amazing memories and joy along with many tears and frustrations... and I would not change a thing!  I am grateful for all of the situations the Lord has brought me through.  It is fun to see how he has changed my paths and tried to bring me back to him daily!

Graduation day 10 years ago!  Oh Charlie was the best dog ever!!!!!



What fun 4 years at Bethel to meet new girl friends!  They are such a gift from God!  He is so good to send us people that we can love with, cry with and laugh with!

There was this silly, awesome, fun, wonderful boy that came into my life that I am grateful has never left it!  This was our first date!  Yes we did draw each other!!!!!
He was always there to support me!  My Senior Recital 2004!

Then my parents moved to a new place in Michigan.  It was strange to know that I would not be going 
"home" to Petoskey anymore...But it was great to know that my family was just the same!
















Then finally graduation day from Bethel came!
We were gifted with New Bethel Glasses.  After all the hard work......Uhhmmmm or something like that!
It seemed like time just flew by after graduation. From Graduation to Wedding DAY!The best day to Marry the man I love!
 
Hw then swept me off my feet and took me "far away from Home" to Atlanta Georgia!  We had a blast getting to know each other and learning how to love each other every day!
We loved going to Hockey games together and making quesadillas with our awesome Quesadilla maker!

After that adventure God brought us to Egypt where we have spent the last 2 years meeting awesome people from other parts of the world!

WOW I wonder what is going to happen during the next 10 years!!!!!!!  :-)  I can't wait to find out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hard to believe, huh? wow! it is amazing to look back over the last 10 years... great pictures!

    ReplyDelete