Monday, April 4, 2011

Month of Baby

Well, it is finally the month of Baby Ham!  Norris and I can't wait to meet our little gift from God!  When we found out we were pregnant we decided that we did not want to know the sex of the baby.  That actually has been quite easy for the last 8 months.  But finally it has caught up to me.  Now that I could meet my baby at any moment I REALLY want to know if it is a boy or girl!!!!!!  I can't wait to know if we will welcome a Jaxson, Ezekiel, or a Jovie!!!!  I am so glad that God can help with patience.  I definitely do not have any on my own.  I want to be with my husband, I want to go back to Egypt, and I want to have our baby soon!!!  The good thing is, it is not about ME it is about God's Will and how I will bend to Him and what he wants!  He knows that I want to see my husband, he knows my desire to go back to Egypt and he knows that I would love to meet our little baby!!!!!!  I just have to learn to trust in his timing.  His timing is perfect!

Really though when I think about it, we only have 18 days until my due date!!!!  How exciting!!!!  Now all the questions begin...
What will our baby be like?
What are they going to look like?  Will they have curly hair like Norris?????
What are they going to want do when they grow up?
Will they go to college?
How am I going to be as a parent?

We must just give our baby to Him NOW!  He is giving us the gift to get to know one of his creations, and the opportunity to take care of him/her and teach them about God!  I pray that Norris and I will be able to trust in God during this new transition of life!

Let the month of Baby Ham begin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment