Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Norris and I feel so blessed that we have wonderful family here and also Egyptian family here to celebrate Thanksgiving together.  As Norris says I always say I want to do something "small and easy" and when it comes to the event it never is small or easy! 


 Jovee was helping me out looking at all the recipes....
She got a little too excited and got stuck under the chair!




My first pumpikn pies.  I do not like the normal crust so I did a graham cracker crust.  But we can't find graham cracker so I used Digestive Cookies!!  Yum!



And of course we had to have Spinach Artichoke Dip

 




 Karen and I made a turkey from my Cheese Ball!!!!!




Some of the food that we had....oh it was soooooo good!!!!




 Norris gave an awesome speech from George Washington about what Thanksgiving was all about!  It was a very neat speech and it was a great to start off the night! 

          

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment