Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Reading to Momma

Over the last month we have started to hear Jovee's talking voice.  Before it was just her screaming voice but lately she has been having conversations with us.  We have no idea what she is saying but she is very intent on her little thoughts.  Norris and I love to listen to her talk.  I believe it is the most beautiful sound on earth.  I just love the inflection she puts into her voice.  I can imagine how she will talk when she is 15... "Mom I had SOOOOO much fun..."  Oh I can't wait.  I am sure when she is 2 and will never stop talking I might think differently but I can't wait to hear what her little thoughts are!

She was reading for me this morning and I thought I would share it with you.  In the middle of the video she notices that I am video taping her and she puts on a little cheesy smile... It is starting very young!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment