Saturday, January 26, 2013

There's a Baby in There

Well I am currently 24 weeks Pregnant!  Time sure is flying by.  Seems to be going much faster than with Jovee.  Probably because I know what to expect and so I am not quite as concerned, still a little concerned but not as much!  

I must say he is a little cutie!  I love that he was looking at us today in our appointment!

 We did not do a 3D ultrasound with Jovee because we did not want to know if we were having a boy or girl, but this time we were able to have one.  It was AMAZING!!!  What an incredible thing to see our baby move and cuddle.  Yes it is a baby in there!!!!!!!  Norris thinks that he looks like me.  It is funny because you can tell that his face does look different than Jovee.  His face is long and Jovee's face was more round!  I love it!!!  Can't wait to see him in like 16 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment