Monday, May 25, 2009

Girls Night

I think it is great that no matter where the Lord puts you he always surrounds you with people that love him. Tonight I get to hang out with some of my friends and I was just thinking how great it is that the Lord even allows me to have these friends. I know I will be leaving soon and my not see them again but I know that they have changed my life. They have helped me to grow and the cry and to laugh..and to watch a LOT of Jane Austen movies!!!!!! I know that I will always be able to call them or write them and they will be there for me with words of encouragement, or scripture to help build me up or to celebrate with me over little things!!

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow"

These are just 5 of the reasons we needed to come to Egypt this year!! I know that is a selfish reason to look at what we needed to get out of this year but what a blessing!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love jane austin movies! :) i love your blog... have I told you that before? it is so good to hear what God is doing in you!!!

    ReplyDelete