Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Khan





One of our favorite places to visit here in Egypt is the Khan il Khalili. It is a great place where you can bargain and get great Egyptian things. It really is like Aladdin. People are all around you saying "How much do you want", "pretty scarf for a pretty girl", "do you want me to take your money?", and many others!! It is always fun to go and try to bargain with the people. It is so great! People scream out to get your attention and it is fun to see how many countries people will think you are from. The best one I got was Chinese! I am not sure that I look anything like a Chinese person but hey I will take the complement!! If you are ever in Egypt you must go and visit!! It is one of the most fun places you could people watch in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment