Sunday, October 11, 2009

training

Well as some of you know Norris and I are planing on running a marathon in February. Well as we noticed today that only gives us about 4 months to run it!!  that is not long!  I have been struggling to get back into the grove of running since my half.  I love running but i feel that I can't get past the 3 mile mark!  I ran 4 the other day and today I did 3 1/2 but I just keep feeling like I am not going to make it past 4!!!!  I am sure it will but man it is getting tough!  I hope that in the next couple of months I will be able to add some miles on!!!

It would help if I was able to sleep at night!!!  The airport is doing some construction on one of the run ways and the planes are going right over our house!  I am going crazy!  As you know I don't like planes and to have them going over the apartment every 5 minutes I think I am going to go crazy!  Oh well!  it is just when I wake up in the middle of the night thinking a plane is crashing in my building it is tough!  Oh well!!!!!  Life goes on!  We really love it here so much!  We are so glad we came back!  Everyday we are reminded of why we came back.  It is such a blessing to be in his will!!  At least we try!  We are searching for it everyday and I guess that is all we really can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment