Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Missing Daddy Day 3

Slumber Party.....
Jovee and I got to have a slumber party tonight while daddy is away!  You know the way you have a slumber party with a 9 month old that won't sit still!!!  It was a lot of fun!  We played Peek-A- Boo and she chased me around the house as I was doing laundry!!!  (yes Hun I am trying to keep on top of the laundry!!!) So needless to say it was a very fun party!


 Hanging out with some of our toys!















                                            Thinking about how much she loves her daddy!
                                      Trying to get a picture of her but she will not sit still!!!  :-)
                                                                 Me and My baby!!!
    My big girl feeding herself!!!  AAAAHHHH   She is getting soooooo big...come home daddy!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment