Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines Day

So I got up on Valentine's Day like any other day.  Got ready for school and went down to get in the car we are borrowing from a friend.  Inside the car was a beautiful bouquet of  flowers.  There were also two different puzzles.  If you know me you know I love puzzles!  One was a cute little puzzle of a cabin in the woods and the other was a picture of the Eiffel Tower.    I love puzzles so I was very excited to put them together.  Then Norris told me that I had to choose one.  I thought about it and I chose the Cabin in the woods.  It is such a cute little puzzle.  Then he told me I had chosen a weekend trip to England to see all the pride and prejudice and sense and sensibility sights.  I was super excited!!!  I LOVE all those old movies and to go and see Bath and Salsbury would be awesome! 

But after some talks we decided that a weekend trip to Paris would be a little more doable.  Norris has never been to Paris and I went over Christmas 4 years ago, so going in May would be beautiful.  We feel like we could see more of the sights in Paris over a weekend.  When we go to England there is just to much to see in a weekend!


So a weekend trip to Paris it is!!!  We can't wait.  Norris already set up plans with a babysitter!!!!

Yup it was a great Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment