Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well this year we are going to get to have three Thanksgivings!  It is so much fun to eat tons of Thanksgiving food in a place that we never really thought we could!  It is great to hangout with so many different people and enjoy good dessert!!!!!!  I think that is the best part, the apple pie and pumpkin pie all with Ice Cream and whipped cream!!!! YUMMMMM......
Well I thought I would make a quick list of some of the different things I am thankful for this Year:

 GOD
 A great Husband
 Wonderful Friends
 Great New Friends
 Good Jobs
 Great Family
 Great In Laws
 Wonderful Country to live in
 Opportunity to travel the world
 Fun times playing and singing with my husband
 Wonderful Friday Mornings

These are just some of the things that have come to my head!  It is great to be reminded of all the things that happen during the year and throughout your life!  Try it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment