Sunday, March 14, 2010

New and Old Memories

Well Norris and I have been redecorating.  We know that we only have a couple of months until we move into our new apartment but I decided to decorate anyway.  I have created a wall in our apartment that is my memory wall.  I have printed out some pictures from my favorite spots.  There are of course many from Egypt and Thailand!  Those are probably my most favorite spots.....  I am excited to add more pictures to it!  This is just the start of the wall.  It is fun to look at it though and see all the places I can add new or old memories!  It is neat how you realize that there are many things yet to come.  Some times it is easy to get into a rut and feel like you are not really going anywhere....now I can look at the wall and see where we have come and what we have to look forward to in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment