Saturday, March 19, 2011

35/36 weeks

Well it has been a while since I did a belly update so I thought I would do a little update on baby Ham!


How Far along are you?   35/36 weeks depending on which doctor you talk to!

How big is Baby? I don't really want to think about it!  I think that if they are right in their predictions our baby is going to be 10lbs at birth!

Weight Gain? Oh dear yes, but it seems to be fitting into the allotted amount!

Sex? We hope to not know until the big day!

Maternity Clothes? Yeah...gotta love maternity pants

Stretch Marks? None yet!  Hope Lotion helps!

Sleep? I feel very blessed that I have had no problems sleeping!  I hope this can continue to the birth!

Symptoms? Just lovely Braxton Hicks contractions.  Not painful just a reminder that things are getting closer!

Movement? YES!!!  It is slowing down because he/she is running out of room!!!!!

Food Cravings? I really wanted some cottage cheese the other night! 

Labor Signs? Praise the Lord not yet!

Belly Button in or out? Still flat but I think soon it may pop.....

What I miss? Zipping up my jacket, bending over, and standing up without having to push myself up!

What I am looking forward to? Being back with Norris!

Best moment of the week? Only 30ish days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment