Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dr. Visit

 We had our first doctor visit in Montana and I LOVED it.  The doctor was amazing!  She was not judgmental at all and made me feel like I was doing just what I needed to do to get by.  I was not mentally prepared to give the kiddos shots, but she decided that we should get CJ started since he had not seen a doctor since he was born!!  To my surprise Jovee did not even cry.  She only had 2 shots that she needed and they were done in 2 seconds and she just looked at me like "um.. that did not feel good" and it was over!  But when they tried to give Cairo his shots, she freaked out!  She was soooooo upset that he was going to get hurt.  She kept telling me he was going to cry and they were going to hurt him.  I think  that was harder than when he actually got the shots!  But he was also a trouper.  He cried at first but as soon as I picked him up he was his smiling, bubbly self! 

Well the kiddos are pretty healthy:


Cairo
Weight: 19lbs
Height: 27.5 inches
Head: 44 inches
 


Jovee
Weight: 31 lbs
Height: 40 inches
Head: 48 inches


 Friends For Life!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment