Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Well today at school Norris and I were talking about what we should for the second Easter we get in April. Many of our friends are going to Rome and Turkey and Tunisia. We were not sure what we were going to do. We thought that we need to stay here but I was getting sad that then next time we would travel it would be after Law School and that is 3 years away! I know that it is silly but I just love traveling and any time free makes me want to go and travel!!! Well needless to say I was a little sad and Norris and I had been talking about it for a while! Well today I was in Norris' room and he surprised me with tickets to Greece!!!! I can't believe it! He was trying to keep it a secret but it only lasted for about an hour!!
I was so excited I can't stop planning what we are going to do! We are only going to be there for 4 days but I am so excited!!! I think it will be a beautiful city and I can't wait to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment