Thursday, October 27, 2011

Carrots


Well it is that time, food time!  I am glad that we are in Egypt and veggies are really cheap!  I am excited for Jovee to start eating solid foods.  I am not sure she is as excited!


 I decided to start with Carrots because they are in abundance here and when I was pregnant Jovee really liked them!!!!!!!















When I started to blend the carrots Jovee went crazy....Note to self do not blend with her in the room!!!  We now have to make sure that Norris is in the other room playing with her so that she will not be scared!


The finished product!  The carrots and bananas!  I am not sure how she likes the bananas yet but she did NOT like the carrots!
       

MAKE IT STOP!!!!
    

Hopefully as time goes on she will learn to love carrots like her mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment