Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jovee's Photo Shoot

The other day I dressed Jovee in some jeans we were given.  I fell in love with them.  She looked so cute and grown up!  So I decided that we needed to take a photo shoot.

 We started on the floor because we have to be
close to Mr. Monkey! 


 I just love her tongue in these...just like her daddy!  Sorry I got her feet a little blurry in this shot!

 We then moved to the couch, because she loves to sit up! 

                                                                                    Whats up guys???

 UM....does she not look JUST like her daddy?!?!?!          
                                                                                                      I love her little smile and dimples!


We then decided that we should take pictures of our Friday Church outfits!  The little flower was given to us by Grandma Ham and I think she is sooooo cute!


 Umm look at these things connected to me!                                          Jovee mommy is up here!!!

                       
                                                                                   Just fun smiles!!!! 


                                                             Look at this pretty flower on my head mom...

I added these photos because yes as you are wondering....it did end in her falling over.  She was so strong she pulled herself over!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment