Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Growing Up

It is finally happening.  My little girl is growing up.  I could not be more proud of her as she is growing and exploring the world around her.  I can tell that we are similar in a lot of ways, which may cause some extra fights throughout life, but I have enjoyed getting to know her as she grows.  There are moments when I can't believe that she is 2 1/2 already, and then there are times that I think "WHAT..it is only been 2 1/2 years"?!?!?!  :-)

  She adds a lot of joy to our lives and I am so grateful for her!  

 Dear Jovee,

I love how willing you are to help with your big brother.  He loves you so much and you are an incredible big sister! 
I love your dress style!  You are your own person and I love it!  I hope that you keep your personality and creativity with you throughout your life!  You are a beautiful person inside and out!


These are some of our favorite quotes...

Favorite Quotes:

Jovee: Sorry I spilled Mommy. 
Me: That's ok sometimes mommy spills. 
Jovee: Daddy NEVER spills. 
Me: Well daddy is pretty awesome. 
Jovee: Yeah Daddy is Awesome!

"That sounds fun"

"It's Perfect"

"When CJ gets older he can chase me"  When cj gets older.... (insert ANYTHING you want to do at the moment!)

"You need to vacuum mommy"  (This is my favorite...nothing like being told by your 2 year old that your house is a mess!!  :-) )

At night when I brush your hair:  "Are you pulling my hair out?"

"Maybe a Mouse Ca'tool can help us.  Oh Toodles!!!"  (If you have ever watched Mickey Mouse Club House you will understand!)

I love the special moments that we get to share together!
 You rocked our world when you were born and you are still very mischievous, and keep us on our toes!


 We love traveling with you and can't wait to take you to other places around the world!
 

We are so proud of you Jovee and Love you so much!

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment