Monday, November 4, 2013

HOPE

My heart is heavy today as I think about these 2 wonderful people that have gone to be with the Lord in the last 3 months.  My Uncle Danny and Grandma have been such an important part of my life.  


 I am glad that I got to spend so much time with them and be influenced by them and their walk with the Lord.  It is encouraging to know that they are dancing with Jesus completely healed and that one day I will get to dance and sing with them.   

 I am not a good writer so it is hard to express how I feel, but I am so glad the Lord put me in your lives.  I am forever grateful for the time that we had together and I will not forget you.  I will carry your memory with me until we meet again.

 There is Hope in the Lord, and Hope in his promises and during moments like this we cling to his HOPE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment