Sunday, September 27, 2009

To Cut or not to Cut?!?!?

Well I think I might take the plunge and get quite a hair cut tomorrow!!!

I have been able to meet some new and amazing people lately through the church and it is fun to have some couples to hang out with.  Well I have meet a girls who wants to get her hair done and I offered to show her around and I need to get a hair cut so I think I might take the plunge and get it chopped off!!!!!!  I am not sure if I will be able to have the courage when I get there but it still will be shorter that it has been in about 6 years!!!   We shall see tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I gave you a creative blogger award! :) check it out on my blog. I love reading your adventure! I thought about you a few weeks ago during see you at the pole... that is when we first met! a loooongg time ago... feels like forever ago. :)

    ReplyDelete