Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

We had a fun 4th of July.  We had some friends over to play and grill out! 
 Before they came Jovee had a MELT DOWN so we put on Monsters Inc. her favorite movie and gave her some cheerios and she was good to go!!!



 My version of the American flag pizza dessert....I did not have strawberries so I used cherries....you get the point!

                                               Jovee and Molly playing on the see-saw...
 Jovee's favorite thing is to put the leggo bag over her head and run around...I think she likes it because she can still see!

 Family photo

 Naked Baby!!!  I know you will laugh but she is getting very skinny!!!
                                                     Cute photos of Molly and Jovee...

1 comment:

  1. Cheerios and Dora the Explorer bandaids will fix just about anything!
    Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete