Friday, August 31, 2012

Fun on Fridays!

We love getting dressed up for Church on Fridays!  It is so much fun.  It is even more fun when we get to wear pretty dresses from our Grandma!!

This is why I no longer get good pictures of Jovee....She keeps wanting to show me her foot or her "button" (belly button)

 Focusing on climbing up the stairs


                                                               I sit right here mom!

 1...
 2...
 3....
 Go....
 Go....
 GO!!!!!
 Oh...Go!!!
 Putting the ball in the basket!
 YEAH!
 Um...it is a bit big!


 Reading her Easter Book

 Climbing under the slide

 "mom I found some dirt..."

 This is what she does when she says "no" along with a Grunt.....OH dear!!!!


3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. Wish I was there. Also, you should go back and look at your indoors pictures from 6 months ago. Your white balance is really improving and it makes your pictures so much better. The out of focus, Jovee moving all the time is just representative of who she is now and these pictures will always be precious for remembering that.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the lens that makes them turn out so well!!!! I keep thinking they are not going to be any good but I am quite surprised by them when I put them on the computer!

      Delete
  2. I didn't mean that these pictures were out of focus, just talking about the struggle you said you were having. These are great and I'm going to need a few in my dropbox :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete